by PS | Jan 8, 2012 | Musings
- Don’t die wondering
- ‘Someday’ is happening today
- Live like you are dying
- Take the path of least regret
- I only fear not trying
- It’s dose that makes the poison
- It’s our choices that define us, not our abilities… (Albus Dumbledore)
- Those who believe don’t need a proof. For the rest, none will suffice
- You can only connect the dots looking backwards
- Stay hungry, Stay foolish
- Be the change you want to see
- Do you feel like a puzzle, and you can’t find your missing piece? (Coldplay. Song “Talk”)
- Just because I’m losing, Doesn’t mean that I’m lost.. (Coldplay. Song “Lost”)
- Sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes..
Clear your heart..
Cut the cord.
(The Killers. Song”Human”)
- There is no education in second kick of the mule
- Every minute is a chance to turn it all around (Movie “Vanilla Sky”)
- The most sincere prayers are heard in hospitals, not churches
- 1.Try Something 2.Count Something 3.Write Something (Atul Gwande. Book “Better”)
- It’s funny how some distance makes everything look small (Disney movie “Frozen”. Song “Let it go”)
- बिन खुद जले ना होये उजाला (Song from Movie “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”)
- Sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow’s denied (Perl Jam. Song “I am mine”)
- Better to get excellent deal at fair price than fair deal at excellent price (Warren Buffet)
- Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing at all (Helen Keller)
- The necessary and sufficient condition for the downfall of an ideological society is the free exchange of ideas within it
- If we choose to believe the worst in others, it brings out the worst in us (Adam Grant, Book “Give and Take”)
- Not all who wander are lost (Tolkien)
- The greatest risk in life may be… not taking one.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’.
- The only way to win is to learn faster. (Eric Reis, Author of The Lean Startup)
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. (Alvin Toffler)
- Everything is wonderful, and nobody is happy. (C.K. Louis)
- Business is mostly busy-ness for big companies.
- We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
by PS | Jan 7, 2012 | Flora
by PS | Jan 7, 2012 | Flora
by PS | Jan 3, 2012 | Art
Jason deCaires Taylor is an internationally acclaimed eco-sculptor who creates underwater living sculptures, offering viewers mysterious, ephemeral encounters and fleeting glimmers of another world where art develops from the effects of nature on the efforts of man. His site-specific, permanent installations are designed to act as artificial reefs, attracting corals, increasing marine biomass and aggregating fish species, while crucially diverting tourists away from fragile natural reefs and thus providing space for natural rejuvenation. Subject to the abstract metamorphosis of the underwater environment, his works symbolize a striking symbiosis between man and nature, balancing messages of hope and loss.