- Don’t die wondering
- ‘Someday’ is happening today
- Live like you are dying
- Take the path of least regret
- I only fear not trying
- It’s dose that makes the poison
- It’s our choices that define us, not our abilities… (Albus Dumbledore)
- Those who believe don’t need a proof. For the rest, none will suffice
- You can only connect the dots looking backwards
- Stay hungry, Stay foolish
- Be the change you want to see
- Do you feel like a puzzle, and you can’t find your missing piece? (Coldplay. Song “Talk”)
- Just because I’m losing, Doesn’t mean that I’m lost.. (Coldplay. Song “Lost”)
- Sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes..
Clear your heart..
Cut the cord.
(The Killers. Song”Human”)
- There is no education in second kick of the mule
- Every minute is a chance to turn it all around (Movie “Vanilla Sky”)
- The most sincere prayers are heard in hospitals, not churches
- 1.Try Something 2.Count Something 3.Write Something (Atul Gwande. Book “Better”)
- It’s funny how some distance makes everything look small (Disney movie “Frozen”. Song “Let it go”)
- बिन खुद जले ना होये उजाला (Song from Movie “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”)
- Sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow’s denied (Perl Jam. Song “I am mine”)
- Better to get excellent deal at fair price than fair deal at excellent price (Warren Buffet)
- Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing at all (Helen Keller)
- The necessary and sufficient condition for the downfall of an ideological society is the free exchange of ideas within it
- If we choose to believe the worst in others, it brings out the worst in us (Adam Grant, Book “Give and Take”)
- Not all who wander are lost (Tolkien)
- The greatest risk in life may be… not taking one.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’.
- The only way to win is to learn faster. (Eric Reis, Author of The Lean Startup)
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. (Alvin Toffler)
- Everything is wonderful, and nobody is happy. (C.K. Louis)
- Business is mostly busy-ness for big companies.
- We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.